10 Ocak 2017 Salı

Young People Need Challenges!


As you all know, listening English songs is a motivating way of improving listening competences and correcting pronounciation mistakes. I generally play music, with lyrics, last 5 or 10 min of my lessons. Not always at the end of the lessons, during lessons there are also some activities that let students listen music and murmuring the lyrics while doing his or her thing. This year, I teach 7th grades. They really love English songs so we've planned a karaoke week with these 3 songs that we are tired of listening in class :) I am wondering who will be the winner. I will immediately share the results! They are getting ready singing and yelling at home. I can imagine how excited they are. You should try it at your school,too. It's like the final show or season finale of this semester:) Challenges are good! This is my poster hanging on wall. you can copy and paste it.

KARAOKE CHALLENGE

1.CHEAP THRILLS
2. LET ME LOVE YOU
3. ENGLISH MAN IN NEWYORK

EACH STUDENT HAS JUST  ONE SHOT. BETWEEN 16TH JAN AND 19TH JAN. CHOOSE A SONG .DO THE BEST KARAOKE ANG GET THE PRIZE!
PRIZE IS A SUPRISEJ
Note: It’s a voluntary activity.
No marks will be doubledJ                         Mrs.Sahin





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder